For further information on your eligibility for CCB, CCR and JET Child Care fee assistance please contact the Australian Government Department of Human services:

◾access Online Services at
◾call 13 61 50 between 8 am and 8 pm (local time) Monday to Friday
◾visit a Service Centre (located in Medicare Offices, and Centrelink Service Centres).

Useful resources

For news and information on child care visit the mychild website available at

Access the Child Care Estimator at

Family Assistance payment rates fact sheet, available at

If you need to, you can also call:

◾Teletypewriter (TTY) 1800 810 586 (if you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment). You need a TTY phone to use this service.
◾13 12 02 if you need information in a language other than English.

Lower fees for Health Care Card holders

If you, your child or foster child are Health Care Card holders or Australian Government Pension Concession card holders, you should ask your provider if they can claim our subsidy to reduce your kindergarten program fees.

You will need to show the provider your card and they will keep a copy.

Information about eligibility for concession and Health Care Cards is available on Centrelink’s website.

Lower fees for triplets or more

If you have kindy-aged, multiple-birth children of triplets or more, you are eligible for the same reduced costs as Health Care Card holders. You will need to show your service provider proof of your children’s birth date.